CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Welcome September!

welcome to SEPTEMBER everyone!
it's the start of the -BER months once again and 113 days to go before christmas.
this month is usually my signal to start saving double time for the christmas season.
this quarter also starts the significant dates of my life,
october - my son's birthday and my dad's too
november - our wedding anniversary and hubby's birthday
december - christmas
january - me and my brother's birthday

so it's four months of non-stop special occasions. go for broke! hehehe....

2 comments:

Rhea said...

hi janelli, thanks for dropping by my blog. i've got a tag for you here
http://rheaangela.blogspot.com/2008/09/happy-sad.html

Didi said...

Hey there! Wow! 113 days before Christmas?

Time flies!!!!