CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

yesterday we visited Del Monte, Malabon the place where hubby spent his childhood days til he was 7 years old. he would always tell me stories of those days wherein he would just be like any filthy street kid hanging-on to jeepneys passing by and relieving himself of pee and poop along the shallow canals beside the houses.

i have lived in the south all my life so the very long trip was enjoyable for me. it was my first time to reach Monumento!

aqi also enjoyed the visit because the place where we stayed was a busy thoroughfare. there were a lot of kids loitering outside and there were just so many things to look at. aqi was fond of looking at the talipapa and was staring at the lady chopping meat and even wanted to touch the longganissa hanging by her stall.

aqi being aqi was still a snob (especially to his lola) but surprisingly he willingly with outstretched arms went to one of hubby's distant relative and giggled to this man's antics. it was such a funny sight!

let me leave you with a picture of aqi with his cousins

nazh, thor, thea and my hyper aqi

0 comments: