CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Trip to the UK (ay-ukay)

Guess what I found in an ukay-ukay store!



My hubby who is an ukay-ukay addict dragged me to this shop to look for some thermal outfits. I wasn't planning to buy anything but my eyes sparkled when I was able to unearthed these 3 beautiful items:

  • a black halter jumper
  • a white sequined top
  • and an original LV Saumur bag
All of the items were in good condition. I just had to buy them!

Well I still had to haggle some more with the bag and kept on looking at it to check if its the real thing. I was skeptic at first but my hubby insisted that the lining, straps and the markings were just like my Montorgueil.
We haggled some more and got it for a good price.

Now I'm keeping my eyes wide open the next time my hubby drags me there coz I just might find me a vintage Chanel.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the wonderful ukay ukay items!Ü Where is this? Para maka-visit, hehe. ;)