CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Good for the economy but bad for me

aaaghh!!!!

the current peso-dollar exchange rate is now P46.310=USD1. it's good news for the country but bad news for me. SmileyCentral.com
well you see since i'm on my maternity leave i won't be receiving any moolah already. all i have left are my dollar account savings which i will probably be using when the baby comes. i don't really have a peso account because all my salary that is in peso all goes to my bills.
haaay... i remember those days when the exchange rate was P57=$1.

nevertheless, if it's good for the country then everybody would benefit.
and if everybody will benefit then our country will still be a nice place to work and live in.

Go Philippines!!!

0 comments: