CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 25, 2007

My Forecast for the Month of May

my brother brought home this Psychic Horoscope magazine and found my forecast for the month of May so amusing. swak na swak!

KABUHAYAN: Matatanggap mo na ngayon ang matagal mo nang hinihintay. Pamana sa isang kamag-anak o bayad ng matagal nang may utang.
Grabe, sana magkatotoo!!!! suntok sa buwan.

someone owes me money and it's been a year already. when i was in the thick of doing my wedding preparations this person asked me if i could led them some money. this person assured me that they will pay me by the end of the month. since i won't be needing the money yet in 5 months, i willingly lent them the amount that they needed. grabe wrong move. they haven't paid a penny since then.
now i need all the savings that i could get. my husband doesn't earn much and we'll be using mostly all of my savings. if this person would pay their utang now then my baby things, like stroller, crib, baby bottles and sterilizer, pampers, baby clothes and beddings would already be covered. it' s a big amount 'no it's like buying a 3-day package trip to hkg with disneyland tour for 2 people and may pocket money pa.

0 comments: