CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Crying Spiels

Yesterday was such a harried day.

Aqi was crying the whole day because he wanted to nurse from me. We're quite successful already in drinking from bottle but he insists on nursing from me when he feels sleepy. I've already already set my foot down in nursing him only in the evening. My gosh he didn't sleep the whole afternoon. I wasn't able to eat lunch or even read the newspaper. I was only able to munch on a sandwhich when he was able to sleep(after 2 hours of crying) but woke up after only 20 minutes. Here goes another crying spiels again.
I also started to cry... to cry as loud as Aqi's. I cried because I felt so tired and helpless. I also felt so stressed out thinking that I'll be back to work next month. There are so many things to be done before I go back to work and it all depends on Aqi. I need to get a medical checkup but can't right now coz my breasts are still producing milk... need to study again for the recurrent training... take steroids for my chronic pain in the wrist... and have my eye lids sliced.

But while I was crying my heart out Aqi suddenly stopped crying. He looked at me as if wondering why I was crying too. Then he leaned his head on my shoulders and kept quiet and would occasionally look at me and smile.

He probably understood what I was crying about. And I felt a comfort in my heart that he's telling me that everything is going to be alright.

He still didn't sleep but at least he wasn't crying his heart out.
That's enough for me.

0 comments: