CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lost Pictures

I'm fuming mad.

I've been keeping my photos in ofoto.com since 2005 and now it's all GONE.
All of my travel pictures as well as my friends wedding pictures and our bridal shower(censored) pictures are there.
I did not keep a backup file-- my fault. Well I thought all of my pictures were perfectly safe in it. I'm trying to avoid clutter in my room that's why I didn't bother putting it in a CD.

Pictures are so hard to replace coz it captures the moments. It's also very expensive to go back to famous tourists spots like Angkor Wat and Taj Mahal.

Good thing there are some photos that I posted in friendster. Try to salvage my remaining travel pix.

1 comments:

happy said...

that's really sad. i also felt that when i lost my cellphone. a lot of cherished memories in photos and messages were lost.