CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Missing my Friends

oh i wish i had a lot of time in my hands then i would go out and meet my girl friends. we haven't seen each other for a looong time.

cyril and noanne are both pregnant while dulce is busy taking care of her new spa business. wouldn't it be nice for uh... me to host a baby shower inside a spa? i believe this is a wonderful idea but i don't have the time. am i a thoughtless friend?

it's just hard to do a lot of things in 3 or 4 days of my day-off. during these period i spend my days with my son catching up for lost time. most often than not i forego things that i usually do when i was still single like having a mani & pedi a day before my flight or watch a movie with hubby. having a baby really changes everything.

another bit of a hassle is that our circle live at opposite ends. noanne lives in tarlac, dulce in bulacan while cyril is in paranaque.

oh well... friends will always be friends no matter what.
we'll see each other soon.
i'm working on it but i just need ... time.
this was taken 2 years ago at a couple's shower for mark and cyril.


0 comments: