CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

SFO layover

yes......

it's good to be back in one of my favorite cities in the world-- San Francisco.
we are staying right now at Hotel 480 which i really like because it is located right smack in union square. unlike a year before we were staying at the ramada hotel which is only a couple of blocks away from the shopping area but it was the land of the homeless! walking in broad daylight would still give me the creeps.
Hotel 480 doesn't have a big lobby but the rooms are spacious. it's clean and their complimentary toiletries are from bath and body works.

since I was flying deadhead i had ample rest. in less than hour after check-in i was ready to roam the streets of san francisco or rather i was ready to shop shop shop!
i must admit i had spent a lot. *gulp* but it was still less than my shopping days before. i'm still adjusting on being a mom who needs to save a part of her paycheck for her baby's needs.

mygahd there were so many cutesy stuff at BabyGap. i wanted to buy them all! there were also lots of toys that i wanted to bring for aqi but it wouldn't fit my crew luggage.

*~*~*~*~*~*
hubby texted me and told me that aqi already has 6 teeth out.

whoa.... too fast too soon.....

sigh..... i missed another milestone.

0 comments: