CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Attacked By Seagulls

as i was having a wonderful time observing the scenery and relishing my double quarter pounder in circular quay a seagull swooped by my shoulder and took a bite of my burger!

oh my... these seagulls have turned into monsters!!!! scary!

ha! they were probably expecting that i'd give them my burger or at least feed them the "contaminated" one.
of course i didn't let them win. i took off the "contaminated" part and kept it inside the paperbag
and continued on with my burger while shooing them away.

tsk... these creatures are so smart.

later after searching the internet i found out that i wasn't the only victim of these aggressive creatures. these seagulls have attacked a lot of unknowing people having their quiet snack in circular quay.

my double quarter pounder

the culprits waiting for their next attack

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

double quater pounder!!! yummy!!!