CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Random Questions from Sheryll

This tag came from Sheryll.

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? a struggling physical therapy student but happy in love kasi boyfriend ko na si bong.
2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?

  • go to the dentist. sakit ng left molars ko.
  • take care of aqi
  • figure out how to download skype in my asus ee so that i can chat with hubby
  • enjoy my day-off
3. Snacks I enjoy: cheeseburgers, pizza, cheetos
4. Place where I lived: las pinas city since birth and seoul, korea
5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
  • pay it forward by donating to lesser known charities
  • build a commercial complex and dorms in dasma, cavite
  • franchise a food biz
  • travel! travel! travel in business class!
  • get LASIK for my eyes
  • finally be able to address my lifelong dream--to get a liposuction for my thighs!!!! hehehe
6. People I want to know more about: Juno, Jannesse, Dulce, Ennah

0 comments: