CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

3 Li'l Kitties

Found 3 abandoned kittens beside our house. Actually they were 4 but the other one disappeared.
As usual my heart broke and wanted to bring them home but my mom (who brought home Jennifer, a stray cat, a couple of months ago) didn't want to add to the 9 stray cats that we have here. She said the price of galunggong these days is so expensive. Our 9 ampons are so matakaw pa naman.
Don't know any animal shelter here in the south. I just know of PAWS which is in Q.C. pa.

For the meantime I tried to sneak them in. Since they are too young to feed for themselves (grrrrr....I hate the humans who threw them away. these kitties still need their mommy) I tried to feed them with evaporated milk using a medicine dropper. So far so good.

By the way one of our female cats here just gave birth and is nursing her kittens. I tried bringing her to the kitties but she's so sungit! Didn't want to go near them.

0 comments: