CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hubby Goes to Sydney

Hubby is going to Sydney, Australia next week. He's a member of the Philippine team to be sent to the 8th World Dragon Boat Racing Championship.

Poor me. I'm staying at home.

I've been to Sydney a lot of times but it has always been my dream to explore the sights with Bong. It's a very beautiful city and everytime I'm there I always think about my hugsy. I know he'll love it there. He'll love the laid-back atmosphere and it being surrounded by nature.

The team will be staying there for a week. I hope they will have some time to do some sightseeing without burning their pockets. Tour packages are quite expensive. It's always cheaper ( and fun!) to explore the city by commute. I'm going to make an itinerary for him based from my must-see sights in Sydney.

0 comments: