CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

On My 34th Week

I'm already on my 8th month or 34th week of pregnancy and I'm starting to feel the heaviness of my tummy. I've also started to feel the Braxton Hicks contraction, wherein I feel some strong tightening or hardening of my tummy. It's not really painful but it's really uncomfortable. Imagine your stomach becoming rigid or hard, as in naninigas.

It's funny when Baby Bear moves tumatabingi ang tyan ko. I can always feel or see his foot pushing (or protruding) thru my tummy. It's like having an alien inside me. But most of the time he kicks my ribs -- ang sakit!

I've got a small tummy for an 8th month pregnant mom but based from the ultrasound my baby's weight is very much normal. My belly is all baby.

0 comments: