CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

10 Random Things About Me

I was tagged by Joy

The rules are:

1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list the ten random things about themselves.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

10 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

  1. I am afraid of riding any type of rollercoaster and I would never ever try bungee jumping.
  2. I love animals and I talk to them in a gibberish way.
  3. I have a high tolerance for pain.
  4. I usually delay eating for sightseeing or shopping.
  5. I have a forgettable face. I've been working in the company for 7 years and some of the people here don't remember me.
  6. My major turn-off in a guy is his diction.
  7. I am so poor in math.
  8. I'm not assertive and at times a pushover.
  9. I can stay 4 hours in Walmart, Kmart or Target. I drown myself in reading and studying product labels.
  10. I hate swimming.
Now I'm tagging Juno.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you hate swimming? that can't be true. aren't flight attendants required to be a good swimmer?

well, i guess knowing is different from enjoying, huh? :)

Chell

JAN said...

chell, yeah i know flight attendants should be good swimmers but hey what's the life vest for? hehehe.....
the reason why i hate swimming is the ritual of getting wet in the pool and then getting wet again when i take a shower. hehe..tamad.. i also hate the look and feel of my hair when it's wet. nyek. babaw.