CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

3 Weeks Out

I'm back in Seoul after my 8 blissful days in Manila.

Now it's time to pay for the consequences. I'll be away from home for 3 weeks or 22 days. This is the longest(so far) I'm away from my baby. I won't be able to celebrate his 7 month birthday and be present for his monthly checkup (again!).

I need to stop sulking.

Anyway these are my updates of what happened during my 8 days in Manila:

  • 4/26- went to see my good friend Doods to pick-up a padala that Aqi's Ninang Marie gave. Aqi's loot contained 4 Baby Gap rompers and a Braun 1-sec digital thermometer.
  • 4/27- it's Tatay's birthday ( Bong's dad). We went home to Tanza, Cavite and there was a merienda get-together with the relatives. As usual I ate a lot. Aqi kept on giggling.
  • 4/28- my eyelid surgery
  • 4/30- follow-up checkup to the opthalmologist and went to the mall.
  • 5/1 - did some grocery and Aqi kept on giggling and talking to everybody who makes eye contact with him.
  • 5/2 - attended a wedding at Fernbrook. Maygahd, this was a spur of the moment decision as Bong was undecided if he will attend his highschool classmate's wedding or go to a Aqi's cousin's birthday party. He decided for the wedding because it was just 10 minutes from our place as he will be coming home from work. He called to tell me to dress up at around 3:45pm. Wedding was at 3pm. Ngek. I was quite pikon because I haven't had my nails pedicured and my toenails are reeeaaaalllyy that bad. I just rummaged through my closet and grabbed a dress that I hoped still fit me. It fit me alright but had lots of stains and small holes. Just covered it up with a brooch. We were at the reception by 5:45pm.
  • 5/4 - Bong surprised me with a Mother's Day gift. It was a photo cake with Aqi and me in it. Sweet.

0 comments: