CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Goodbye Tired Eyes










I finally had the mass on my left eye removed already. Yay!

It was an accumulation of kuliti. Dr. Francisco actually found 2 mass in my eyelid. Ewwww...
The mass was not really life threatening. I just want it removed for aesthetic purposes only. Lately, a lot of people would tell me that I look tired after the flight. DO I REALLY LOOK THAT BAD? hahaha.... It's probably because my left eyelid doesn't fold anymore because of that mass thingy.
The operation was pretty fast. I was done in 20 minutes.
I love Asian Hospital. The facilities are so clean. I didn't feel that I was in a hospital.
Funny though even if it was a super minor outpatient procedure I still had to wear a patient gown without my undies. It was a nice touch that the nurse provided me a thick WARM blanket. As in fresh from the steamer pa yata.
I like Dr. Lionel Francisco. I like the way he explains things. He was actually a reliever for another doctor in casa medica in sm southmall. I told him I wanted him to do the operation.

It's now 16hours since the operation and the swelling is gone. I even took a bath already.
No more tired eyes for me anymore.

0 comments: