CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Back in Manila

I'm now back in Manila.
So happy to see my baby boy.

He turned 6 months last Thursday and I asked hubby to take a picture of him with a small cake as what we've been doing for the past five months. I asked for the pictures and he can't find it! Grrrrr.... he can't seem to handle his O2 phone. He said it's in his phone somewhere.

*~*~*~*~
This is what my room looked like in Korea...
Disclaimer: the pictures you'll see are not for the OC people.


my skincare and make-up stuff....










my study area....








my bedside table....




~*~*~*~*~
Aqi has been eating rice cereals for a month. It wasn't hard feeding him. The first time I gave him his first spoonful of Rice Cereal with Applesauce he took it approvingly and couldn't wait for the next one.
Now the doctor gave the go- signal to eat any baby food variants. He's now eating Gerber Squash and Carrots. His face turns sour when eating it but swallows it anyway. I think he has a sweet tooth like mine because he never has a sour face when he eats the cereal with applesauce.




Funny funny aqi.... thinks his foot tastes much better than his cereals.

0 comments: