CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged--The Hubby Meme.

I was tagged by Chell.


How long did you date? duh... but we were together for 9 years when we got married.

How old is he? 33

Who eats more? same level... we eat a lot.

Who said “I love you” first? him! him!

Who is taller? he's taller by a couple of inches. lagot siya if i wear stilletos.

Who sings better? I DO (with conviction)! nyehehe.... but i have been telling hubby many many times that he should sing because i really believe that he has a wonderful singing voice. he has a nice deep speaking voice by the way. a lot of people have asked me if he sings because of the tone of his voice.

Who is smarter? him

Whose temper is worse? mine!

Who does the laundry? i'm allergic to detergent but i wash the baby's clothes period.

Who does the dishes? him. it's his most hated chore.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? it doesn't matter. i stay where it is presko or kung saan malakas ang hangin. madali akong mainitan.

Who pays the bills? Me. he pays for the miscellaneous expenses.

Who cooks dinner? he is a good cook

Who drives when you are together? Him. i don't drive.

Who is more stubborn? him

Who kissed who first? He did and i asked for more. he was my first kiss.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Nobody. I seldom admit that i am wrong and he is seldom wrong.

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. we live with my parents

Who proposed? he proposed in tagaytay (chapel on the hill, 28 of may '05)

Who is more sensitive? I am.

Who has more friends? him

Who has more siblings? me

Who wears the pants in the family? i think i do but he doesn't mind. hehehe....



Now I'm tagging dulce and cyril.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who does the dishes? him. it's his most hated chore.


hahahahha!


Chell