CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Overwhelmed and Worried

I'm now in Seokyo hotel in Korea.

I'm overwhelmed by all the changes the company has done. So many old things that I have to remember and a lot of new things that i have to learn.

I'm done with the 2 days of classroom requalification safety training. My gahd, my brain was really rusty because I had a hard time memorizing definitions and locations. Next week it's going to be about service retraining and a lot more of memorizing and demonstrations. I'm so worried that I may not be able to relearn the procedures right away. You know I' m not the calmest person in the world and almost always at work Murphy's Law strikes on me. And add to that koreans are not that really forgiving and sometimes have a close minded attitude.
All the while I thought I was going to work in economy class for a couple of months then try to work my way up to business class. I was fine with that until I saw my schedule and all my flights are in business class. I'm really not ready because before I had my maternity leave I was fairly new in working in that area and still haven't adjusted to the procedures there.

My mind is preoccupied with worries that I'm not yet missing my son. I'm content at looking at his picture book that I displayed here in my room.

0 comments: