CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

G'day from Sydney

It was a wet weather in Sydney but that didn't stop me from shopping.
I shopped not for myself but for my baby boy. Bought 2 bucket hats, 2 cargo shorts, 1 cargo pants, a sando and swimming trunks. I also bought a pack of disposable bibs and placemats for Au$2 per pack. Everything that I bought were on sale so I give myself a pat on the back for a job well done. Of course shopping in the US is much more cheaper but I can't help it. I shop everywhere I go.

*~*~*~*
It's the first time I saw this shop in Sydney. Cute.









*~*~*~*~*
It's funny how Filipinos hate bringing umbrellas whereas in Sydney, men in suits young and old alike, bring their own umbrella. I'm talking about hot guys in suits ha.

0 comments: