CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Updates

I just arrived from an observation flight which means I'm officially done with the safety training course.
Tomorrow will be the dreaded business class retraining course. I've been studying my notes these past few days and nothing seems to register. I'm having a hard time memorizing stuff. Old age? Or anesthesia? hahaha...
Givry 1er Cru, Sellier Aux Moines 2003 (zheev-ri pree-myer croo, sel-ye ohh mwan) Shucks, I hate memorizing french wines. Aside from it being a tongue twister it's also doubly hard memorizing character and description such as this Pinot Noir has a good ripeness and classical freshness. The nose is very elegant and displays aromas of red citrus, wild berries and spices.
Haaay... I've got a lot more wines to remember with different nose and undertones... blah...blah...

*~*~*~*
Woke up yesterday morning and realized that the pain on my left thumb is gone. Yay! I no longer have DeQuervain's Tenosynovitis.

de Quervain syndrome (also known as washerwoman's sprain, Radial styloid tenosynovitis, de Quervain
disease, de Quervain's
tenosynovitis, de
Quervain's stenosing
tenosynovitis or mother's
wrist), is an
inflammation of the sheath
or tunnel that surrounds two
tendons that control movement of
the
thumb. [1
Didn't take any meds except for the steroid that was injected on my wrist last March31 but wasn't that effective that's why I was planning to have surgery the next time I go back to Manila. Can't believe that this chronic pain just magically disappeared! God is good!

*~*~*~*
Wasn't able to use my new AsusEE notebook here. It just wouldn't boot. Was able to use it for a day then the next time I opened it the operating system won't boot. I probably did something. No fingerpointing necessary. I was looking forward pa naman in chatting with Bong and seeing Aqi through webcam.

0 comments: