CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

I Signed Up For PPP!


I've never imagined myself as a working mom. All I ever wanted was to be a stay-at-home mom and take care of the kids. I guess that never happened now that I have a family of my own.Finances are quite tight and two people working in the family is a really big help. I really still hope that one day I'd just stay home and take care of the baby.

Until recently I've been reading through the net about earning through blog ads. A lot of people swear by this. I checked it out and got interested because a lot of stay-at-home moms signed up for this. Imagine getting paid by blogging about stuff you are interested in. The most popular site that I reckon while searching through the net is PayPerPost.I immedietly signed up for PayPerPost and it was easy! There's nothing to lose when you sign up for this. Nothing to be hesitant about because the website is very informative and teaches you the steps on how to have your blog approved. And nothing beats posting about stuff you are truly interested about. There are a lot of topics or as they term it "opportunities" to be written about. From alternative lifestyle to business to religion and parenting. You can also blog about politics, technology or your recent travel holiday. Anybody, and I mean anybody with their own interest or specialty who loves to write can earn a lot through blog ads.

I'm so excited because I finally found an earning opportunity while staying at home. I guess my plan of being a stay-at-home mom will finally come true.

0 comments: