CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Vietnam Adventure

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
Went to Saigon Square to do a little shopping. It's like Tutuban but smaller. In here you will find a lot of branded shirts and bags.











Since Northface bags are made in Vietnam you'll find a wide array of it on the market at half the price. Actually, you'll also find Kipling, Deuter and Jansport. I don't know if they are knock-offs or quality control rejects but they sure look good to me.

I bought hubby an Angstrom25 flight series. And I bought a MNG top for myself.

Since a lot of Vietnamese ladies have nail arts adorning their nails I decided to go to a nail shop. Manicure and pedicure with nail art only on 2 toes is approximately $1o. The nail artist is pretty good because she really paints them on. It's not stick-ons. The mani/pedi was pretty good. It's not like your neighborhood parlor mani/pedi because they use cuticle creams and nail oil and they buff the nails to a shiny finish. And they use Sally Hansen, Essie and OPI.


I decided to walk going back to the hotel. It was a mean feat to do because crossing the streets of Vietnam such a scary thing to do. Imagine a swarm of motorcycles going right at you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sis!
guess you're in Singapore now, ready to "take 'em on" -- the stores, I mean :) ahahaha!

happy shopping!

p.s.
got a tag for you :
http://chelltan.wordpress.com/2008/05/22/10-random-things-about-me/


Chell